Course Terms and Conditions
- Deposits are non-refundable, but will be credited against the course fee. If you cancel your enrolment less than 30 days prior to the start date, no monies will be refunded. Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd, will transfer, the deposit onto another training course. Failure to pay the balance by the due date will result in the deposit being lost. In the event of a student failing to attend the confirmed course, or complete the course for any reason for example: personal problems, illness, change of mind, relocation, pregnancy, death in the family, change in personal circumstances, or failure to obtain a loan other than in the unlikely event that the course is cancelled by Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd, no refunds of fees or deposits will be granted. The balance of the full course fee should be paid to Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd, no less than 30 days prior to the commencement date. Failure to pay the balance by the due date will result in the deposit being forfeited and you will not to be able to attend a Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd course.
- Upon notification of the commencement date, no variation in the course date will be permitted without full payment of any outstanding balance and at least one month’s written notice is received by the educational director, who reserves the right to change and confirm another date – subject to availability.
- A student is accepted for enrolment on and subject to the conditions that the student will attend on the date (the commencement date) and at the time specified in the confirmation letter which will be sent to the student upon receipt of the completed application form together with the correct deposit.
- Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted or cancelled through an act of God or terrorist act.
- Should you not disclose, any contraindication/(s), gender or religious reasons that you may not be able to undertake fully in the course, no refunds will be given. It is the student’s responsibility to declare any medical contraindications or prescribed medicines, that may stop, them from undertaking the course and completing the training.
- By processing payment of a deposit or fees for a course in full to Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions in full as outlined by Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd.
- Anyone who pays for a course and undertakes part of the course training, but then changes their mind with regards to studying with Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd or finds a course or product cheaper at a later date will not be entitled to a refund.
- Time off for official religious holidays, booked holidays, planned weddings, medical appointments etc. must be discussed and agreed with the educational director before application. We recommend that all absence be avoided where possible.
Hours, Attendance & Achievement
Students are required to attend on the first day of their course or module at the time stated in their confirmation letter. Failure to attend the first day of your course, or module will preclude you from attending any further part of that course or module and you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid or offered an alternative start date or course.
For assessment-based courses, you must have a minimum of 100% attendance for teaching in the classroom for each subject/module, failure to do so may result in you not attaining your certificate and no refunds will be given.
Classes will commence promptly at the published times, irrespective of whether all students are present. Classes will not be delayed to wait for latecomers, and teachers are not responsible for repeating work missed. Latecomers may be requested to wait until a suitable break in teaching before entering a class. Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd can alter, at anytime class hours, of any course without prior notice. The School will be closed on all UK public holidays. If a public holiday falls during your course, no extra days will be added to your course or reduction in fees given.
Paying for and/or attending a course fully does not guarantee a qualification, diploma or certificate of achievement. Any fees paid to Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd are purely for educational delivery. Awards of achievement are gained by the successful fulfilment of the criteria set out by the various awarding bodies, that Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd are accredited with.
Time off for official religious holidays, booked holidays, and planned weddings, medical appointments etc. must be discussed and agreed before application. We recommend that all absence be avoided where possible. Students may be required to attend assessments or another awarding body verification day, even if they have finished their allotted course, failure to attend as required, may result in you not achieving certification and no refunds will be given.
Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd will not tolerate, racism, based on colour, background, religion or gender, as non acceptable, should you be found as displaying any of the above, you will be asked to leave the course and no refunds will be given. Any candidate, found to be using drugs, prescribed or none prescribed, or being under the influence of alcohol, will be excluded, with any refunds given.
Students will be required to attend in salon wear, failure to do so, will result in exclusion, no refunds will be given.
It is regretted that due to the possibility of copyright infringement, the use of video cameras is not permitted. Audio recording equipment may be permitted by specific arrangement.
It is not the responsibility of Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd or individual teachers to provide additional teaching hours for students to ‘catch up’ on education missed due to lateness or absenteeism for whatever reason.
Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd reserves the rights to increase or decrease course and product prices, at any time, without notice and refunds, to any previous students, that may have paid more, money terms.
Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd holds the right to use social media in a positive way, to support, previous candidates, should social media be used in a negative or defamatory way by a student, Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd holds the right to remove any practitioners from its website and from being associated with Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd
Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd will uphold any UK public holidays, it may not always be possible, and to extend the course and it is the candidates, responsibility to check with Theresa Wild of TW Plasma Ltd.
Paying for and/attending a course does not guarantee a qualification, diploma or certificate of achievement.